The eQuipped F3-N fryer is heated with natural gas. Three tubes heat the oil in the fry pot, which holds 35 pounds of oil. Constructed of galvanized and stainless steels, this unit is durable and withstands heavy use in commercial settings. Temperatures range from 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and are controlled with thermostatic controls. If the temperature gets too hot, a high-limit safety switch turns it off.
Product is cooked in two chrome-plated baskets that have insulated handles to prevent burns. These baskets are stored on a stainless steel basket rack that enables product to drain. A flue deflector keeps heat over the cook top. There is storage space under the tank in a cabinet that can be accessed with a recessed handle. The eQuipped F3-N fryer is easy to clean under since it comes with 6-inch adjustable legs.
- Heated by natural gas
- 3 tubes heat the oil
- Stainless steel construction resists scratches, stains, and dents
- 35-lb.-capacity tank
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Thermostatic controls are numbered for simple use
- If the unit gets too hot, the high-limit safety switch turns it off
- Insulated handles on the 2 chrome-plated baskets reduce the risk of burns
- Product can drain when the baskets are set on the double-rod, stainless steel basket hanger
- Heat stays over the cook top with the flue deflector
- Galvanized steel back and sides resist corrosion
- Access storage space in the cabinet with the recessed door handle
- Easily clean under the unit with its 6-in. adjustable legs
- 90,000 BTU
- 11⁄4-in. ball type full port drain
- 3⁄4-in. NPT male gas connection
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 30.3 in. D x 53.2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Additional features, benefits, and more can be found in our commercial fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, gas, 40 lbs. capacity, stainless steel tank, thermostatically controlled between 200°-400°F, safety hi-limit switch, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, double rod stainless steel basket hanger, built in flue deflector, 1/4" ball type full port drain, 3/4" NPT male gas connection in rear, stainless steel front, galvanized sides & back, 6" adjustable feet, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped F3-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Tubes||3|