The eQuipped F3-P fryer is great for making onion rings, french fries, fried chicken, and more. Three tubes sit in the fry pot to heat the oil, and its tank has a 35-pound capacity. Constructed of stainless and galvanized steel, this unit is able to withstand regular use in commercial settings. It has a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Thermostatic controls have numbers for easy use, and a high-limit safety switch shuts off the heat if the temperatures exceed the safe limit.
A flue deflector in the back keeps heat over the fry tank. This unit can accommodate two types of product at once with two chrome-plated fry baskets, which have insulated handles that protect against burns. A stainless steel basket hanger holds them over oil to let product drain. The eQuipped F3-P fryer has a cabinet base for storage and is easy to access with a recessed handle. Its 6-inch adjustable feet keep the unit off the floor for easier cleaning.
- Heated by propane
- 3 tubes heat the oil
- Made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- 35-lb.-capacity tank
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Thermostatic controls have numbers for simple use
- High-limit safety switch shuts the unit off if it gets too hot
- 2 chrome-plated baskets have insulated handles to reduce the risk of burns
- Double-rod, stainless steel basket hanger holds the baskets over the oil to let product drain
- Flue deflector keeps heat over the cook top
- Sides and back are made of galvanized steel for strength
- Recessed door handle makes the cabinet easily accessible
- 6-in. adjustable feet keep the unit off the floor and make it easy to clean under
- 90,000 BTU
- 11⁄4-in. ball type full port drain
- 3⁄4-in. NPT male gas connection
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 30.3 in. D x 53.2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
We delve deep into the different uses, features, and benefits of commercial fryers in our commercial fryers buyers' guide.
Centaur Plus™ Fryer, gas, 35lbs. capacity, stainless steel tank, thermostatically controlled between 200°-400°F, safety hi-limit switch, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, double rod stainless steel basket hanger, built in flue deflector, 1-1/4" ball type full port drain, 3/4" NPT male gas connection in rear, stainless steel front, galvanized sides & back, 6" adjustable feet, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped CGF3 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||35 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|