The eQuipped F3-P fryer is great for making onion rings, french fries, fried chicken, and more. Three tubes sit in the fry pot to heat the oil, and its tank has a 35-pound capacity. Constructed of stainless and galvanized steel, this unit is able to withstand regular use in commercial settings. It has a temperature range of 200 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Thermostatic controls have numbers for easy use, and a high-limit safety switch shuts off the heat if the temperatures exceed the safe limit.
A flue deflector in the back keeps heat over the fry tank. This unit can accommodate two types of product at once with two chrome-plated fry baskets, which have insulated handles that protect against burns. A stainless steel basket hanger holds them over oil to let product drain. The eQuipped F3-P fryer has a cabinet base for storage and is easy to access with a recessed handle. Its 6-inch adjustable feet keep the unit off the floor for easier cleaning.
- Heated by propane
- 3 tubes heat the oil
- Made of stainless steel to withstand heavy use
- 35-lb.-capacity tank
- Temperature range: 200-400 degrees F
- Thermostatic controls have numbers for simple use
- High-limit safety switch shuts the unit off if it gets too hot
- 2 chrome-plated baskets have insulated handles to reduce the risk of burns
- Double-rod, stainless steel basket hanger holds the baskets over the oil to let product drain
- Flue deflector keeps heat over the cook top
- Sides and back are made of galvanized steel for strength
- Recessed door handle makes the cabinet easily accessible
- 6-in. adjustable feet keep the unit off the floor and make it easy to clean under
- 90,000 BTU
- 11⁄4-in. ball type full port drain
- 3⁄4-in. NPT male gas connection
- Overall dimensions: 15.5 in. W x 30.3 in. D x 53.2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
We delve deep into the different uses, features, and benefits of commercial fryers in our commercial fryers buyers' guide.
Fryer, gas, 40 lbs. capacity, stainless steel tank, thermostatically controlled between 200°-400°F, safety hi-limit switch, (2) chrome-plated baskets with insulated handles, double rod stainless steel basket hanger, built in flue deflector, 1-1/4" ball type full port drain, 3/4" NPT male gas connection in rear, stainless steel front, galvanized sides & back, 6" adjustable feet, 90,000 BTU, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped F3-P SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||90,000|
|Oil Capacity/Fryer (lbs)||40|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Tubes||3|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Oil Capacity (lbs) Range||40 - 49|