The eQuipped CO-1 convection oven has a stainless steel exterior that resists corrosion, scratches, and dents. Its 32-inch powder-coated legs keep the unit sturdy, while its adjustable bullet feet stabilize the oven. The doors have double pane, thermal glass windows that provide visibility into the cabinet and keep heat inside. An interlock switch on the doors shuts off the burners and fan to prevent ambient air from being sucked in and warm air from escaping. Heat is evenly distributed with the two-speed fan.
To resist corrosion and make it easy to clean, the interior cavity is made of porcelain enamel. Pans sit on five adjustable racks, and they can be adjusted to 10 different rack positions that are spaced 11⁄2 inches apart. The eQuipped CO-1 convection oven has a control panel that includes a temperature indicator light so the operator knows when the unit is ready to be used. Temperatures range from 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit, and a 60-minute timer is also included. This unit is heated with propane.
- Ships for use with natural gas with an included conversion kit for LP - Regulator must be purchased separately
- Corrosion resistant and durable with its stainless steel construction
- Product is easy through the double pane thermal glass windows on the doors
- Stability is added with the 32-in. legs
- Uneven surfaces are no issue with the adjustable feet
- Doors have an interlock switch that shuts off the fan and burners when they open
- Heat is distributed evenly with a 2-speed fan
- Porcelain enamel interior construction resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- 11⁄2-in. spacing between each of the 10 position rack guides
- Pans sit on 5 adjustable, chrome-plated racks
- Temperature range:150-550 degrees F
- Keep up with cook times with the 60-min. timer
- Indicator light lets the operator know the temperature has reached the setting
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas connection
- 54,000 BTU
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄4 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall dimensions: 41 in. W x 39 in. D x 60 in. H
Take a look at the convection ovens buyers' guide for in-depth information on convection ovens.
Convection Oven, gas, all stainless steel construction, double pane thermal glass windows on doors, 32" long steel legs with powder black finish and adjustable bullet feet, doors have interlock switch that automatically turns the fan and burners off when open, 3/4" reat NPT gas connection, 1/4 HP two speed fan motor, porcelain enamel cooking chamber, 10 position guide rack with 1.5" spacing in between for full size pans, includes 5 heavy duty adjustable chrome plated racks, 150°F to 550°F temperature range, 60 minute continuous ring timer with manual shut-off, temperature ready indicator light, 6' power cord with NEMA 5-15 plug, 41"W x 39"D x 60"H, 54,000 BTUs, 120v/60/1ph, Ships ready for use with natural gas with an LP conversion kit included - Regulator must be purchased separately
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped C-CO-1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|