The eQuipped BR24 charbroiler is great for making burgers, chicken, and more. The cast iron cooking racks are reversible to provide thin or thick grill marks and adjustable to three height positions. This unit has a single control knob for the two burners spaced 6 inches apart, which are protected by stainless steel radiants. Food particles and liquids are contained to the cooktop with the 4-inch rear and side splashes. The eQuipped BR24 charbroiler also comes with a grease pan that collects excess debris to facilitate clean up. Heated with natural gas, the charbroiler comes with a convertible kit so it can also be used with propane.
- Heated with natural gas
- 2 U-shaped burners are spaced every 6 in. for heat distribution
- Temperature control regulates2 burners at once
- Stainless steel radiants protect burners
- Cast iron cooking racks can be placed in 3 different positions
- Racks are reversible for thick or thin grill marks
- 4-in. backsplash and side splashes keep liquids and debris on the cooktop
- Front edge is extended to prevent burns
- Stainless grease pan collects liquids
- Stainless steel legs lift the unit to prevent overheating
- Comes with an LP convertible kit
- 70,000 BTU
- Cooking area dimensions: 23.5 in. W x 20.25 in. D
- Overall dimensions: 24.03 in. W x 29.44 in. D x 15.16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Not sure what kind of charbroiler you need? Take a look at our charbroilers buyers' guide for features and benefits of different kinds of charbroilers.
Commercial Charbroiler, natural gas, countertop, 24"W, (2) 35,000 BTU U-style burners, stainless steel radiants, reversible cast iron racks, 20-1/4"L x 23-1/2"W cooking area, manual controls, 4" backsplash & sidesplash, removable grease pan, LP conversion kit, stainless steel construction, adjustable non-skid legs, 70,000 BTU, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped BR24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cooking Surface||Cast Iron|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|