The Leer, Inc. L085UASE outdoor ice merchandiser can store approximately (180) 10-pound bags of ice. It has two galvanized steel doors that are stucco embossed; this gives the doors a pebble-like appearance and minimizes the appearance of dents and water spots. The doors are also fluorocarbon coated, which provides corrosion and weather resistance. PVC skid plates on the bottom of this unit prevent floor markings.
The Leer, Inc. L085UASE outdoor ice merchandiser is made of heavy-duty steel and has an acrylic polyurethane and epoxy coating that offers superior weather resistance. It has water-tight seams that prevent water from seeping out. A recessed drain guides water out of the unit through the back. To keep ice frozen, its floor has 3 inches of insulation, and its ceiling and walls have 2.5 inches of insulation.
- 85-cu.-ft. interior space
- Made of steel with water-tight seams
- Ceiling and walls have 2.5-in. insulation and floor has 3-in. insulation
- Holds about (180) 10-lb. bags of ice
- Acrylic polyurethane and epoxy coating on exterior resist weather conditions
- 2 doors are made of galvanized, stucco embossed steel with fluorocarbon coating
- PVC skid plates on bottom of unit prevent floor from getting marked
- Melted water is drained out of unit
- Electronic controls
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- Doors: 27 in. W x 46 in. H
- Overall: 84 in. W x 351⁄2 in. D x 761⁄2 in. H
- 8.1 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
In our guide to buying an ice merchandiser, you can explore the different features that these units offer.
L085UASE Ice Merchandiser, outdoor, swing doors, 85-cu. ft., 27" x 46" Durapon coated steel doors, auto defrost, approximately (180) 10-lb bag capacity, top-mount compressor, low temperature sealed condensing units, drop-down unit cooler, digital controls, all steel construction, acrylic polyurethane exterior coating, 84"W x 35.5"D x 76.5"H, 1/2 HP compressor, 8.1 Amps, white, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Leer, Inc. L085UASE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||LED Lighting|