The Leer L075UAGE indoor ice merchandiser has a durable steel structure with water-tight seams that prevent leaks. Water is directed to a condensate evaporator, where heat is used to evaporate the excess. To retain temperatures, its ceiling and wall have 2.5 inches of insulation, and the floor has 3 inches of insulation. A cover is included for the compressor and top to protect it from floating dirt and debris.
Product is accessible through two triple-pane, tempered glass doors. LED lights turn on when the doors are opened, providing product visibility. The Leer L075UAGE indoor ice merchandiser's exterior is coated with acrylic polyurethane and epoxy to further resist corrosion and humidity. This unit can store about (145) 10-pound bags of ice. PVC skid plates are on the bottom of the unit to protect floors from damage.
- 75-cu.-ft. interior space
- Heavy-duty steel construction with water-tight seals
- 3-in. floor insulation and 2.5-in. ceiling and wall insulation
- Can hold about (145) 10-lb. bags of ice
- 2 tempered, triple-pane glass doors
- Exterior is coated with epoxy and acrylic polyurethane to resist corrosion
- PVC skid plates protect floors from scuffs
- Water is drained into a condensate evaporator
- Top and compressor cover reduce the amount of debris that gets sucked in
- Interior illuminated with LED lights
- Electronic controls
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- Doors: 28 in. W x 47 in. H
- Overall: 73 in. W x 351⁄2 in. D x 761⁄2 in. H
- 8.1 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Take a look at our ice merchandisers buyers' guide to learn more information about these units.
L075UAGE Upright Ice Merchandiser, indoor, swing doors, 75-cu. ft, 28" x 47" triple-pane glass door, LED interior lighting, auto defrost, approximately (145) 10-lb bag capacity, drain plug - recessed drain for easier and complete water drainage, top-mount compressor, low temperature sealed condensing units, drop-down unit cooler, digital controls, all steel construction, acrylic polyurethane exterior coating, 73"W x 35.5"D x 76.5"H, 1/2 HP compressor, 8.1 Amps, white, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Leer, Inc. L075UAGE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|