The Leer L060UASE outdoor ice merchandiser is made of steel and coated in epoxy and acrylic polyurethane to resist weather and corrosion. To keep ice frozen for hours, its floor has 3 inches of insulation and its ceiling and walls have 2.5 inches of insulation. This unit can hold around (140) 10-pound bags of ice. To protect the evaporator coils, an auto defrost cycle melts frost off of the coils every 4 hours.
The Leer L060UASE outdoor ice merchandiser has two galvanized steel doors that have a fluorocarbon coating to resist damage and corrosion. Its doors are stucco embossed, which creates a pebble-like appearance and minimizes dents and water spots. A recessed drain guides water out of the unit. Electronic controls are simple to operate and program.
- 60-cu.-ft. interior space
- Steel construction with water-tight seams
- Acrylic polyurethane and epoxy coating provide corrosion and weather resistance
- 2.5-in. wall and ceiling insulation and 3-in. floor insulation
- Auto defrost feature runs every 4 hrs.
- Can store about (140) 10-lb. bags of ice
- Uses R404A refrigerant
- Electronic controls
- 2 galvanized doors with fluorocarbon coating
- PVC skid plates guard floors and the bottom of unit
- Drain directs water out of unit
- CE approved and cULus listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- Doors: 27 in. W x 46 in. H
- Overall: 73 in. W x 30 in. D x 761⁄2 in. H
- 7.2 A, 1⁄2 HP
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
To learn more about these units, visit our article on ice merchandisers.
L060UASE Ice Merchandiser, outdoor, swing door, 60-cu. ft., 27" x 46" Durapon coated steel door, auto defrost, approximately (140) 10-lb bag capacity, top-mount compressor, low temperature sealed condensing units, drop-down unit cooler, digital controls, all steel construction, acrylic polyurethane exterior coating, 73"W x 30"D x 76.5"H, 1/3 HP compressor, 8.1 Amps, white, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Leer, Inc. L060UASE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||LED Lighting|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|