The Wabash Valley HAB121P-PV Hanna chair has a large square, perforated back and seat to provide modern comfort. A foot rest provides additional support, and the tall height is great for tall tables or bar areas. Its aluminum construction withstands heavy use and is resistant to corrosion. The pewter vein color matches virtually any theme. The Wabash Valley HAB121P-PV Hanna chair has a six-step powder coating that allows the chair to be used outdoors.
- Designed for use outdoors
- Bar height is great for outdoor bars or tall tables
- Water-resistant, durable powder coat finish is applied in 6 steps
- Comes in pewter vein to match almost any patio's decor
- Stainless steel fasteners are heavy duty and resist corrosion
- Legs have 1⁄8 in. x 1 in. dia. aluminum tubing
- 1⁄8 in. x 7⁄8 in. dia. cross tubes and seat frame
- Back support is provided by the square perforated back
- Foot rest provides extra support
- 195⁄8-in. seat depth
- Overall Dimensions: 193⁄4 in. W x 24 in. D x 47 in. H
Hanna Bar Chairs have a back, but are without arms, in a square perforated pattern. Each chair is coated in our AAMA2604-05 compliant Powder-coat.
Wabash Valley HAB121P PV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet