The Wabash Valley HA2O79P-PV Hanna rectangle table is built with an extruded aluminum rim and stainless steel fasteners. Rain and snow cannot pool on the top of the table since it has horizontal slats, helping reduce the risk of corrosion. The table is sturdy with its 17-inch-diameter, cast steel pedestal base. Its powder coating is extremely heavy duty, allowing the Wabash Valley HA2O79P-PV Hanna rectangle table to be used outdoors. A metallic look is given to the unit with its pewter vein color.
- Corrosion is prevented with the horizontal slats in the top
- Portable design makes it easy to move the table
- Stability is provided by the cast steel, 17-in. dia. pedestal base
- Rim is made of extruded aluminum for constant use
- Stainless steel fasteners are durable
- Pewter vein color creates an industrial look
- Powder coat on the metal frame is long lasting
- Overall Dimensions: 30 in. L x 24 in. W x 301⁄4 in. H
Hanna Tables now come with a single pedestal base design, 30” x 24”, HORIZONTAL SLAT, use along with Hanna Chairs (sold separately) for the perfect dining setting, coated in our AAMA 2604-05 compliant powder-coating
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wabash Valley HA2O79P PV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet