The Wabash Valley HA2G79P-PV Hanna round table is stable thanks to the 29-inch-diameter steel cast pedestal. Its aluminum construction withstands constant, heavy use and resists corrosion. A pewter vein color allows the table to fit into almost any design scheme. For long-lasting use, this Wabash Valley HA2G79P-PV Hanna round table has been through a six-step powder coating process that makes the unit weather proof and strong. Slats run horizontally on the tabletop to prevent liquid from accumulating.
- Rain and snow will not accumulate on the table thanks to the horizontal slats
- Designed to be portable for moving
- 29-in.-dia. cast steel pedestal creates sturdiness for the table
- Extruded aluminum rim will not easily break
- Fasteners are made of stainless steel for durability
- Comes in a pewter vein color that adds an industrial feel
- Withstands outdoor use thanks to the 6-step powder coating
- Can hold an umbrella (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. dia. x 301⁄4 in. H
48" Round Portable Hanna Table with a single pedestal base design, HORIZONTAL SLAT use with Hanna Chairs (sold separately) for the perfect dining setting, umbrella hole (umbrella stands must be used), coated in our AAMA 2604-05 compliant powder-coating
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Wabash Valley HA2G79P PV SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet