The Bissell BGTS-19 FMT floor machine is ideal for bonnet cleaning, spray buffing, scrubbing, and shampooing. The machine operates at 175 and 300 revolutions per minute, providing flexibility for different applications. The handle adjusts to make using the machine more comfortable for operators. The polished aluminum chassis adds weight to make operation quick. Thanks to the non-marking wheels, the machine will not scratch or scuff up your floors. The dual triggers are non-conductive to eliminate the risk of shock. With the triple-planetary, high-torque transmission, the Bissell BGST-19 FMT floor machine is capable of operating in demanding situations.
- Ideal for bonnet cleaning, spray buffing, scrubbing, and shampooing
- Dual speed runs at 175 and 300 RPM for different applications
- Operates in heavy use settings with the triple-planetary, high-torque transmission
- Polished aluminum chassis adds weight to operate quickly
- Both hands are in control with the interlock switch
- Non-conductive dual triggers eliminate shock potential for safety
- Handle is fully adjustable to provide comfort to all operators
- Damage to the floors is prevented thanks to the 6-in., non-marking wheels
- Pad measures 19 in. to cover a large area
- 1.5 HP DC-rectified motor, 13-15 A, 50-ft. cord
FMT Floor Machine, 19" pad size, adjustable handle positions, interlock switch, non-conductive dual triggers, 6" non-marking wheels, 50 ft. safety cord, 1.5 HP, DC rectified motor, 175/300 RPM, polished aluminum chassis
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGTS-19 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet