The Bissell BGTS-17 FMT floor machine can be used for spray buffing, scrubbing, shampooing, and bonnet cleaning. The machine has dual speeds, allowing you to clean at 175 or 300 revolutions per minute depending on what the floors need. The dual triggers are non-conductive, eliminating the risk of shock. It stands up to heavy duty applications thanks to the triple planetary, high-torque transmission. The handle is adjustable to ensure operation is comfortable. The wheels on the Bissell BGTS-17 floor machine are non-marking to eliminate floor scratches.
- Can be used for spray buffing, scrubbing, shampooing, and bonnet cleaning
- Operates at 175 or 300 RPM
- Triple-planetary, high-torque transmission stands up to heavy duty applications
- Weight added from the aluminum chassis provides quick results
- Interlock switch keeps both hands in control during use
- Dual triggers are non-conductive to eliminate shock
- Handle fully adjusts for comfortable operation
- 6-in. non-marking wheels keep floors from being easily damaged
- 17-in. pad covers a wide area
- 1.5 HP DC-rectified motor, 13-15 A, 50-ft. cord
FMT Floor Machine, 17" pad size, adjustable handle positions, interlock switch, non-conductive dual triggers, 6" non-marking wheels, 50 ft. safety cord, 1.5 HP, DC rectified motor, 175/300 RPM, polished aluminum chassis
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGTS-17 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet