The Bissell BGLB9000 Lo-Boy orbital floor machine has a 16-inch pad and 19-inch orbital path, ensuring quick work of floors. The orbital transmission allows for 1,725 orbits per minute. With the random orbital drive, there is no gouging, swirling, or vibrations, making operation easy. A 14 gauge chrome steel handle is free floating with a kick release and automatic lock.
The 19-inch apron collects sanding dust, ensuring the machine is lightweight and efficient. The vacuum T-mounting handle allows users to collect sanding dust in a canister or backpack vacuum. The Bissell BGLB9000 Lo-Boy orbital floor machine’s non-conducive dual trigger eliminates the potential for shock. Unexpected startups are prevented thanks to the safety interlock switch. The machine moves smoothly without marking floors on the 5-inch wheels.
- 16-in. pad with a 19-in. orbital path cleans a large area
- Operates easily without torque, gouging, or swirling with the random orbital drive
- 1,725 orbits per min. with the orbiting transmission
- Induction motor is enclosed with no brushes or commutator to wear out
- Apron collects sanding dust to make the machine lightweight and efficient when sanding
- Handle has a vacuum T-mounting for collecting sanding dust in a backpack or canister vacuum
- 14-gauge chrome steel handle is free floating and features a kick release and automatic lock
- Dual-powered trigger is non-conductive to eliminate shock potential
- Unexpected startups are prevented with the safety interlock switch
- Transport the machine easily with 5-in., non-marring wheels
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10.8 A, 50-ft. cord
Lo-Boy Orbital Floor Machine, 16" pad, 2-1/2" high, 19" orbital path, digital electronic control, interlock switch, non-conductive dual triggers, free-floating 14 gauge chrome steel handle with kick release & automatic locking system, 50 ft. safety cord, 5" non-marring transport wheels, 115v/60Hz, 10.8 amp motor
Bissell BGLB9000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Floor Maintenance|