The Bissell BGHIP6A advanced filtration vacuum’s body is constructed of polyethylene, resisting damage from impacts. The aluminum wand is lightweight, and the vacuum only weighs 7.5 pounds for comfortable cleaning. With the 4-foot hose, maneuvering around furniture and other obstacles is easy. The reversible cap changes to accommodate left- and right-handed operators. For durability, the cap has stainless steel latches to keep contents inside the unit. The BGHIP6A advanced filtration vacuum has an On/Off switch for quick and simple operation.
- Polyethylene construction prevents the unit from getting damaged easily
- 4-ft. hose has flexibility for maneuvering easily around furniture and other objects
- Aluminum wand is lightweight for simple cleaning
- Weighs 7.5-lbs. for easy, comfortable portability
- 5-piece tool kit is included
- Cap is reversible for left- and right-handed use
- Cap has durable stainless steel latches to keep contents inside
- Simple, quick operation with the On/Off switch
- 6-qt. bag capacity
- Replacement BGPKBP10.6QT filter bags are sold separately
- 11⁄2 HP, 111⁄2 A, 1340 W, 50-ft. cord
HipVac Vacuum, 6 quart capacity, lightweight (7.5 lbs.), 4-stage filtration, 4 ft. hose, on/off switch with power nozzle hook up, (2) piece aluminum wand, reversible cap for left or right hand use, 5 piece tool kit included, impact proof polyethylene body, 50 ft. cord, 150 CFM, 11.5 amp, 1340 watts, 1.5 HP (uses PKBP10-6QT bags)
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGHIP6A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet