The Bissell BGH-17E FMH floor machine operates at 175 revolutions per minute. The risk of shock is eliminated with the non-conductive dual triggers. The handles are adjustable to provide the operator comfort. Fast results are possible thanks to the added weight from the all-metal chassis. The 6-inch, non-marking wheels prevent damage to your floors. There is a bumper to protect walls and baseboards from damage. This Bissell BGH-17E FMH floor machine is perfect for bonnet cleaning, stripping, shampooing, scrubbing, and spray buffing. Since it operates quietly, it is perfect for use in noise sensitive areas and during open hours.
- Can be used for bonnet cleaning, stripping, shampooing, scrubbing, and spray buffing
- Handles heavy use settings with the triple-planetary, high-torque transmission
- Results are quick since weight is added with the polished aluminum chassis
- Operates quietly for use during open hours and in noise sensitive areas
- Non-conductive dual triggers reduce the risk of shock
- Both hands can be in control with the interlock switch
- Adjustable handle provides operator comfort
- Non-marking, 6-in. wheels will not easily scuff floors
- Full wrap bumpers reduce damage to walls and baseboards
- 17-in. pad covers a wide area
- 175 RPM
- 1.5 HP, 13-15 A, 50-ft. cord
FMH Heavy Duty Floor Machine, 17" pad size, adjustable handle positions, interlock switch, non-conductive dual triggers, 6" non-marking wheels & full wrap bumpers, 50 ft. safety cord, 1.5 HP motor, 175 RPM, polished aluminum chassis
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGH-17E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet