The Bissell BGDC-21 FMU floor burnisher machine has durability for commercial use with its polished aluminum chassis and heavy duty construction. Non-marring bumpers cover the perimeter to help protect walls from damage, as well as prevent the unit from becoming damaged. Operators can comfortably use the machine since the handle adjusts to various heights.
To reduce problems with low voltage, brown-outs, and startup torque, the burnisher has a 1.5 horsepower, DC-rectified motor. The risk of shock is eliminated with the non-conductive dual triggers. Since it has a low profile drive apron, the machine can reach under some counters and furniture. The pad measures 21 inches in diameter and operates at 1,500 revolutions per minute. The Bissell BGDC-21 FMU floor burnisher has non-marking 6-inch wheels and 4-inch wheels to make the machine easy to move over floors.
- 1,500 RPM
- 21 in. pad covers a large area for quick burnishing
- Motor reduces problems with low voltage, brown-outs, and startup torque
- Shock risk is eliminated with the non-conductive dual triggers
- Fits under counters and furniture with the low-profile drive apron
- Handle adjusts to different heights for operator comfort
- Polished aluminum chassis is durable for heavy use
- 6-in. wheels will not scuff the floors
- 4-in. wheels provide easy transport
- Bumpers cover the perimeter to reduce damage to the unit and other surfaces
- 1.5 HP DC-rectified motor, 13-15 A, 50-ft. cord
FMU 1500 Floor Machine, 21" pad, 1500 RPM, adjustable handle positions, 4" transport, 6" non-marking wheels & full wrap bumpers, 50 ft. safety cord, 1.5 HP, DC rectified motor, polished aluminum chassis
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGDC-21 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet