The Bissell BGDC-19-2000 FMU floor burnisher machine has an adjustable handle to ensure operating the machine is comfortable. Walls and baseboards are protected from damage by the bumpers along the edge of the unit. Fitting under furniture and counters is no problem with the drive apron’s low profile. With the polished aluminum chassis, durability is added to the machine. The 1.5 horsepower, DC-rectified motor eliminates the risk of brown outs, startup torque problems, and low voltage. Transporting the Bissell BGDC-19-2000 FMU floor burnisher is easy with the 4-inch wheels. The 6-inch rear wheels are non-marking and will leave floors in perfect condition. It operates at 2,000 revolutions per minute and has a 19-inch pad to cover large areas.
- 2,000 RPM
- 19-in. pad helps buff the floor quickly
- Startup torque problems, brown-outs, and low voltage are eliminated with the DC-rectified motor
- Non-conductive dual triggers eliminate the risk of shock
- Handle is adjustable for ideal operator comfort
- Durability is added by the polished aluminum chassis
- Drive apron has a low profile for fitting under furniture
- Bumpers protect walls, baseboards, and the unit itself from damage
- Non-marking, 6-in. wheels prevent floor damage
- Transport the machine easily with the 4-in. wheels
- 1.5 HP DC-rectified motor, 13-15 A, 50-ft. cord
FMU 2000 Floor Machine, 19" pad, 2000 RPM, adjustable handle positions, 4" transport, 6" non-marking wheels & full wrap bumpers, 50 ft. safety cord, 1.5 HP, DC rectified motor, polished aluminum chassis
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGDC-19-2000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet