The Bissell BGDC-19 FMU floor burnisher machine has a 19-inch pad and operates at 1,500 revolutions per minute. The chassis is constructed of aluminum to provide durability and resist corrosion. To ensure operation is comfortable, the handle is adjustable. With the low-profile drive apron, fitting under counters, bends, and other tight spaces is easy. Non-conductive dual triggers prevent shock to ensure user safety. The bumpers protect the walls and baseboards, as well as the machine itself, from damage. Moving the Bissell BGDC-19 FMU floor burnisher is easy with 4-inch wheels. The 6-inch rear wheels will maintain a professional appearance without scuffing floors.
- 1,500 RPM
- 19-in. pad covers a large area
- Low-profile drive apron easily fits under counters and beds
- Handle adjusts to promote operator comfort
- Motor eliminates startup torque problems, low voltage, and brown-outs
- Shock potential is eliminated with non-conductive dual triggers
- Polished aluminum chassis is durable for commercial applications
- Non-marring bumpers protect walls and baseboards from damage
- 6-in. rear wheels will not scuff floors
- 4-in. wheels make the unit easy to transport
- 1.5 HP DC-rectified motor, 13-15 A, 50-ft. cord
FMU 1500 Floor Machine, 19" pad, 1500 RPM, adjustable handle positions, 4" transport, 6" non-marking wheels & full wrap bumpers, 50 ft. safety cord, 1.5 HP, DC rectified motor, polished aluminum chassis
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGDC-19 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet