The Bissell BGC-2 floor machine’s non-conductive dual triggers prevent shock to make the unit safe to use. With the interlock system, both hands can be in control of the machine for maximum safety. The triple-planetary, high-torque transmission allow the machine to be used in demanding situations. The chassis is completely constructed of metal, adding weight to maintain fast results. To maximize comfort, the handle is fully adjustable. Since the 6-inch wheels are non-marking, the Bissell BGC-2 floor machine will not scuff your floors.
- Use in demanding applications with the triple-planetary, high-torque transmission
- Brush speed at 175 or 300 RPM
- Safety enhanced dual triggers are non-conductive to prevent shock
- Safety enhanced interlock system allows both hands to be in control
- All metal chassis construction is heavy for producing fast results
- Fully adjustable handle provides operator comfort for quick, efficient work
- 6-in., non-marking wheels help keep floors scuff free
- HP DC-rectified motor, 11⁄2 HP, 13-15 A, 50-ft. cord
FMC Floor Machine, interchangeable aprons (specify), adjustable handle positions, interlock switch, non-conductive dual triggers, 6" non-marking wheels, 50 ft. safety cord, 1.5 HP, DC rectified motor, 175/300 RPM, polished aluminum chassis
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Bissell BGC-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet