The Bissell BG107HQS DayClean™ upright vacuum only weighs 14.5 pounds, making it easy to operate and transport upstairs and to other rooms. Rear wheels on the head glide over both carpets and hard surfaces with ease. The handle is comfortable to grip for long periods of use. More area can be covered since the cord is 50 feet long and the head is 12 inches wide. Turning the machine on and off is simple with the hardened steel foot pedal. The Bissell BG107HQS DayClean upright vacuum uses an aluminum roller brush with four bristle strips to collect debris and dirt.
- 68 dB sound production
- Prevents overheating with the heat overload protection system
- Motor stays cool with the reinforced fan
- Handle is comfortable to grip for long periods of use
- Top-fill, high filtration bag is disposable
- 50-ft. cord can cover up to 100 ft.
- Aluminum roller brush is durable
- Dirt and debris are collected by the 4 bristle strips
- Head is 12-in. wide to cover large areas
- Run head over carpet, hard wood, tile, and more with the rear wheels
- 6 positions on the carpet height adjuster allow you to fully clean different carpet heights
- Keep the motor cool with the V-shaped vents in the chrome hood
- Clean efficiently with the see-through fan chamber
- Hardened steel on/off switch provides easy operation
- Easily pick up the vacuum since it weighs 14.5 lbs.
- 850 W, 5.5 A motor
- cETLus listed
DayClean Advance Filtration Commercial Vacuum, upright, 12" cleaning path, comfort-grip handle, top fill high filtration disposable filter bag, magnet bar, heat overload protection system, reinforced fan with lifetime warranty, (6) position manual carpet height adjustment, belt drive aluminum roller brush, metal on/off foot switch, release pedal & bottom plate, chrome, 68 dBA, 5.5 amp motor, 50 ft. power cord, cETLus
Bissell BG107HQS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Floor Maintenance|