The Toastmaster XO-1N half-size convection oven operates at temperatures from 125 to 475 degrees Fahrenheit. Electromechanical controls make the unit easy to operate with a 0- to 60-minute timer. When the heat is on, the thermostat pilot light illuminates to alert the operator. A dual-pane, tempered glass window is integrated into the door to provide visibility. Since this door stays cool to the touch, the risk of burns is reduced. This Toastmaster X0-1N half-size convection oven is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion and provide durability. Four 4-inch legs elevate the unit off the countertop.
- 4 removable wire racks hold 4 half-size pans
- Temperature range: 125-475 degrees F
- Electromechanical controls include a 60-min. timer
- Thermostat pilot light illuminates when the heat is activated
- Stainless steel construction resists rusting and provides strength
- 4-in. legs elevate the unit off the countertop
- 1900 W, 15.8 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-20P plug
- Interior dimensions: 18.1 in. W x 13.25 in. D x 11.6 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. W x 27.375 in. D x 20 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Dual-pane, tempered glass window provides visibility into the oven
- Door stays cool to the touch to protect staff from burns
- Silicone rubber gasket creates a strong seal to prevent warm air from leaking
- Slam-Cam door handle protects the door from damage when it is slammed shut
- Microswitch fan motor cut-off shuts the blower wheel off when the door is opened
Convection Oven, electric, countertop, (4) 1/2 size pan capacity, 125-475°F, thermostat and 0-60 min timer, left hinged door with double pane tempered glass and slam-cam handle, (4) removable wire racks, stainless steel interior and exterior, cETLus, NSF, 120v/60/1-ph, 1.9 kW, 16.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster XO-1N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max Pan Size||Half|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|