The Toastmaster TP424 pop-up toaster processes as many as 300 slices in an hour in four 5.25-inch-by-1.125-inch slots. In each slot, all of the sides are heated, perfect for toasting slices of bread for sandwiches and breakfast dishes. Food particles are caught in the crumb tray, which is removable with its pull-out design. This Toastmaster TP424 slot toaster has a brushed stainless steel finish that provides a professional appearance and facilitates cleanup.
- Toasts 300 slices in an hr.
- (4) 5.25-in. x 1.125-in. slots
- Each side of the slot is heated, perfect for toasting both sides of bread slices
- Insulated, ceramic foil heating elements provide even toasting
- Solid-state timer controls and color selection knobs allow the operator to toast product to suit the application
- Crumb tray is removable with a pull-out design
- Welded sheet steel adds durability to support heavy use
- Brushed stainless steel finish simplifies cleanup
- 2200 W, 9.6 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 11.4 in. W x 13.4 in. D x 9.2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
We cover some of the uses, features, and benefits of slot and conveyor units in our slot and conveyor toasters comparison article.
Pop-Up 4-slice Bread Toaster, 1-1/8" wide x 5-1/4" long slots, 300 slices/hour capacity, solid-state timer controls, brushed stainless steel finish, removable crumb tray, 36" factory installed cord, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, Made in USA, 208/60/1
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TP424 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet