The Toastmaster TP424 pop-up toaster has four 5.25-inch-by-1.125-inch slots and produces 300 slicers in an hour. Each side of the slots is heated, making this unit perfect for bread slices. Evenly toasting the product, ceramic foil heating elements are used to heat the slots. The crumb tray in the toaster is removable with a pull-out design to simplify cleanup. The Toastmaster TP424 slot toaster is made of welded sheet steel and has a brushed stainless steel finish.
- 300 slices per hr.
- (4) 5.25-in. x 1.125-in. slots accept regular bread slices
- Perfect for slices of bread since each side is heated
- Insulated, ceramic foil heating elements evenly toast the product
- Solid-state timer control and color selection knobs ensure the product is toasted to the proper level
- Removable crumb tray has a pull-out design to simplify the cleanup process
- Welded sheet steel has a brushed stainless steel finish
- 2600 W, 10.8 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 11.4 in. W x 13.4 in. D x 9.2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our slot and conveyor toasters comparison article breaks down some of the differences between different types of toasters.
Toastmaster® Pop-Up 4-slice Bread Toaster, 1-1/8" wide x 5-1/4" long slots, 300 slices/hour capacity, solid-state timer controls, brushed stainless steel finish, removable crumb tray, 36" factory installed cord, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 240/60/1 phase
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TP424 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Number of Slots||4|