This manual gas griddle from Toastmaster has a compact 24-inch width and 4-inch legs, allowing it to fit comfortably on most countertops. With two 20,000 BTU U-shaped burners and a 3⁄4-inch thick griddle plate, the TMGM24 will help your chefs fry and cook a variety of products. The griddle's stainless and aluminized steel construction and features like a drip tray and splash guard will make it easy to clean after each use.
- Manual gas griddle with 40,000 BTU U-shaped burners and standing pilot
- Polished steel griddle plate is 3⁄4-in. thick
- 3⁄4-in. wide grease trough and chute on front of unit
- Stainless steel 41⁄2-qt. grease drawer and 43⁄8-in. high splash guard
- 4-in. legs constructed from nickel-plated steel and adjustable to 13⁄8-in.
- 3⁄4-in. NPT male gas connection with convertible pressure regulator
- Shipped for use with NG; LP conversion kit included
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 2713⁄16-in. D x 1517⁄32-in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Griddle, countertop, natural gas, 24" W x 21-1/2" D cooking surface, (2) steel radiants, 3/4" thick ultra smooth polished steel plate, (2) independent cooking zones, manual controls, front grease trough & chute, rear & side splash guards, pressure regulator, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & removable drip tray, 40,000 BTU, cULus, UL-EPH (units are shipped with LP conversion kit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMGM24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet