The Toastmaster TMGE48 griddle is elevated off the countertop with 4-inch legs that adjust to a comfortable working height. The body is made of stainless steel with a 0.75-inch-thick polished steel plate. Measuring 48 inches wide by 21 inches deep, the cooking area is controlled separately in four sections. Snap-action thermostatic controls ensure temperature control is precise, and the temperature range on the Toastmaster TMGE48 griddle ranges from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostatic controls ensure temperature control is accurate
- (4) 12-in. sections in the 48-in. x 21-in. plate are controlled separately
- 0.75-in.-thick polished steel plate does not warp as it repeatedly heats up and cools down
- 3.25-in.-wide front grease trough sends liquids and crumbs to the drawer
- Bullnose front edge adds protection for the operator from the hot components
- Body is made of stainless steel to provide durability and rust resistance
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted to an ideal working height
- Requires a 1-in. clearance at the sides and rear
- 16 kW, 28.9-44.2 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read more about the features of commercial griddles in the griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 21" D cooking surface, (4) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|