The Toastmaster TMGE48 griddle has a heavy duty stainless steel body. Along with the front grease trough and grease drawer, this material helps to simplify the cleanup process. The cooking area measures 48 inches wide by 21 inches deep and is split into four 12-inch sections that are individually controlled. Durable for high-volume applications, the 0.75-inch-thick griddle plate resists warping and heats evenly. This Toastmaster TMGE48 griddle has 4-inch adjustable legs that elevate the unit off the countertop.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats ensure the operator can precisely control the temperature
- (4) 12-in. sections on the 48-in. x 21-in. cooking area are individually controlled to accommodate different products at once
- 0.75-in.-thick polished steel plate is strong and distributes heat evenly
- 3.25-in.-wide front trough sends grease into the grease drawer
- Bullnose front edge separates staff members from the hot plate
- Stainless steel body construction is heavy duty and simplifies cleanup
- 4-in. legs adjust to elevate the unit to an ideal height
- 1-in. side and rear clearance is required
- 12 kW, 25-38.2 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The griddles buyers' guide has in-depth information on commercial griddles and their features.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 21" D cooking surface, (4) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|