The Toastmaster TMGE48 griddle has a temperature range of 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and operates with snap-action thermostats. There are four 12-inch sections across this 48-inch-by-21-inch cooking surface that are controlled separately for preparing various dishes. Made of polished steel and measuring 0.75 inch thick, the plate is heavy duty and evenly heats. A bullnose front edge reduces the risk of injury by separating the operator from the hot components. This Toastmaster TMGE48 griddle is constructed of stainless steel to provide durability and resist corrosion.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats adjust precisely for accurate temperature control
- (4) 12-in. sections are individually controlled across the 48-in. x 21-in. cooking surface
- 0.75-in.-thick polished steel plate withstands high-volume applications
- 3.25-in.-wide front trough with a grease drawer
- Bullnose front edge reduces the risk of burns by separating the operator from the plate
- Stainless steel body is resistant to bending, scratching, and rusting
- 4-in. adjustable legs keep the unit elevated off the counter
- 1-in. clearance at the sides and rear is required
- 12 kW, 57.8 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
The griddles buyers' guide has in-depth information on commercial griddles and their features.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 48" W x 21" D cooking surface, (4) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||48|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|