The Toastmaster TMGE36 griddle operates between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit with snap-action thermostats, ensuring the temperature is accurate. Every 12-inch section is controlled separately, allowing the operator to prepare various dishes at the same time. The polished steel plate on this Toastmaster TMGE36 griddle is 0.75 inch thick, so it withstands constant heating and cooling without warping. Grease and food debris can be pushed into the trough, which sends it to the grease drawer for simple cleanup.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats enable precise temperature adjustments
- 3 individually controlled, 12-in. sections across the 36-in. x 21-in. cooking surface
- 0.75-in.-thick plate is made of polished steel to withstand high-volume applications
- 3.25-in.-wide front trough simplifies cleanup by moving grease to the drawer
- Bullnose front edge protects the operator from the hot plate
- Stainless steel body construction is heavy duty and rust resistant
- 4-in. adjustable legs elevate the unit to reduce the risk of overheating
- Requires 1 in. of clearance at the sides and rear
- 12 kW, 28.9 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 36 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our griddles buyers' guide to read more about the features and benefits of commercial griddles.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 36" W x 26-1/32" D cooking surface, (3) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, rear & side splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL-EPH, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Toastmaster TMGE36 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||36|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|