The Toastmaster TMGE24 griddle operates at temperatures from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit with precise, snap-action thermostats. Split into two individually controlled, 12-inch sections, the 24-inch-by-21-inch plate can be used to cook different products at the same time. This plate is made of polished steel and measures 0.75 inch thick, providing even heating and strength for high-volume applications. Additional strength is created by this Toastmaster TMGE24 griddle with its stainless steel body construction.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats provide precise control over the temperature
- (2) 12-in. sections on the 24-in. x 21-in. cooking surface are controlled individually, enabling preparation of different products at one time
- 0.75-in.-thick polished steel plate is durable and heats evenly
- 3.25-in.-wide front trough facilitates cleanup by moving liquids into the grease drawer
- Bullnose front isolates the operator from the plate to protect against burns
- Body is constructed of stainless steel to provide strength
- 4-in. legs can be adjusted to level on uneven countertops
- Should be installed with 1-in. clearance on the sides and rear
- 8 kW, 16.7-28.9 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Check out our griddles buyers' guide to read about griddle features and benefits.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 24" W x 21" D cooking surface, (2) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|