Operating at temperatures from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, the Toastmaster TMGE24 griddle has snap-action thermostats that provide precision control. Every 12 inches is controlled separately on the 24-inch-by-21-inch surface, enabling preparation of different products simultaneously. The 0.75-inch-thick griddle plate provides even heat and durability for repeated heating and cooling. Constructed of stainless steel, the body on this Toastmaster TMGE24 griddle is resistant to rusting, bending, and scratching.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostatic controls ensure precise temperature control
- 24-in. x 21-in. surface is separated into individually controlled 12-in. sections
- Polished steel plate measures 0.75 in. thick to provide even heat without warping over time
- 3.25-in.-wide front trough catches grease and sends it to the drawer
- Bullnose front reduces the risk of burns by separating the user from the plate
- Stainless steel body construction provides durability and facilitates cleaning
- 4-in. adjustable legs stabilize on the countertop
- 1-in. clearance is required at the sides and rear
- 8 kW, 33.3 A
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure if this is the right griddle for you? Take a look at our griddles buyers' guide for general information on these units.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 24" W x 21" D cooking surface, (2) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|