The Toastmaster TMGE24 griddle has a 24-inch-by-21-inch cooking surface that is controlled in 12-inch sections. Snap-action thermostats ensure the temperature is precisely controlled from 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. As the plate repeatedly heats up and cools down, it resists warping since it measures 0.75 inch thick. While cooking product on the Toastmaster TMGE24 griddle, the operator is separated from the plate by the bullnose front for heat protection.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats provide precision control over the temperature
- 24-in. x 21-in. surface is controlled separately in 12-in. sections
- Polished steel plate is 0.75 in. thick to evenly heat and withstand warping
- 3.25-in.-wide front grease trough moves liquid into the grease drawer
- Bullnose front creates separation between the operator and the plate
- Stainless steel body resists rusting, bending, and breaking
- 4-in. legs adjust 1.375 in. to stabilize
- 1-in. clearance at the sides and rear is required
- 6 kW, 14.4-25 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Our griddles buyers' guide provides additional information on griddles and their features.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 24" W x 21" D cooking surface, (2) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|