The Toastmaster TMGE24 griddle operates at temperatures between 150 and 450 degrees Fahrenheit with precise snap-action thermostats. Each 12-inch section of the surface is controlled individually, so the operator can prepare different products at the same time. Since the plate measures 0.75 inch thick, it heats evenly and withstands repeated use without warping. Grease is pushed into the 3.25-inch-wide trough, which sends it to the grease drawer. To add strength and resist corrosion, the body of the Toastmaster TMGE24 griddle is made of stainless steel.
- Temperature range: 150-450 degrees F
- Snap-action thermostats ensure precise control over the temperature
- Each 12-in. section of the 24-in. x 21-in. surface is controlled individually to accommodate different types of product at the same time
- 0.75-in.-thick polished steel plate withstands repeatedly heating up and cooling down
- 3.25-in.-wide front grease trough captures grease and sends it to the drawer
- Bullnose front separates the user from hot components
- Rust-resistant stainless steel body is strong and facilitates cleanup
- 4-in. legs are adjustable up to 1.375 in.
- Requires a 1-in. side and rear clearance
- 6 kW, 28.8 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 28.3 in. D x 15.3 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on commercial griddles is available in our griddles buyers' guide.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 24" W x 21" D cooking surface, (2) steel radiants, 3/4" thick polished steel plates, thermostatic controls, removable drip tray, 3-1/4" front grease trough & chute, side & rear splash guards, 4" nickel plated steel legs, stainless steel front panel, bullnose & drip tray, cULus, UL EPH, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster TMGE24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||24|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||26|
|Plate Thickness (in)||3/4|
|Control Spacing (in)||12|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Overall Depth (in)||27.81|