The Toastmaster ES-6L smoker oven cooks at temperatures from 25 to 425 degrees Fahrenheit with a hold function that operates from 50 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Steam and smoke can be added into the cabinet at various intensities to add different flavors to the product. Heat, steam, and smoke are evenly distributed through the oven by a fan at the top. After the cook cycle is complete, the operator can vent steam through the top before the door is opened. There are five racks in the Toastmaster ES-6L smoker oven that can accommodate five 18-inch-by-26-inch pans.
- 150-lb. product capacity
- 5 chrome racks on 3.5-in. centers
- Holds (5) 18-in. x 26-in. pans or (10) 18-in. x 13-in. pans
- Fan in the top evenly moves heat, steam, and smoke throughout the compartment
- Element generates heat and steam, eliminating the need for reservoirs and boilers
- Heat, steam, and smoke can be vented through the top before the door is opened
- Motor is mounted in the top to save space on the sides and rear
- Heating elements can be accessed from the top and interior
- 6-in. stainless steel legs elevate the unit off countertop
- 2500 W, 13.5 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Interior dimensions: 18.75 in. W x 29 in. D x 26 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 27.4 in. W x 36 in. D x 48.4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Versatile Cooking Capabilities
- Cook temperature range: 25-425 degrees F
- Hold temperature range: 50-250 degrees F
- 60-min. cook timer
- 24-hr. hold timer
- 1-10 dial settings for the AutoMist humidity system
- 1-10 dial settings for the internal smoke box
In our smoker oven buyers' guide, we cover some of the features and benefits of smoker ovens.
Cook n' Hold Smoker Oven, electric, half-size, (5) 18" x 26" or (10) 13" x 18" pan capacity, solid state controls, AutoMist humidity system, variable moisture control, (1) bottom drip safe pan, (5) chrome racks with 3-1/2" OC, left hinged door, 6" stainless steel legs, stainless steel construction, cETLus, NSF, 208v/60/1ph, 2800 watts, 13.5 amps, 3-wire, field wired
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster ES-6L SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|
|Specialty Options||With Humidity|
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|