The Toastmaster E9451-HP34CDN 120 heater proofer is a versatile solution for proofing breads and holding a variety of prepared dishes at ready-to-serve temperatures. The cabinet features reliable, mechanical controls with separate controls for heat and humidity so users can dial in the precise conditions for any product that they're proofing or holding. The entire heating module, which includes the electronic components and heating element, is removable so it can easily be serviced or replaced or for operators to use the cabinet for unheated transport. This unit can hold as many as 34 full-size or 68 half-size sheet pans at 11⁄2-inch increments.
Aluminum construction makes the Toastmaster E9451-HP34CDN 120 lightweight and easy to transport, while also making it resistant to corrosion and damage. The cabinet's 5-inch casters each lock so that it can be kept in place while it is plugged in or being loaded.
- Holds as many as 68 half-size or 34 full-size sheet pans on 11⁄2-in. increments
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant construction
- Heating console with controls is fully removable to make maintenance simple
- Indicator light signals when unit is heating
- Heat and humidity are controlled individually so operators can dial in the precise conditions for each application
- Heat is distributed evenly throughout cabinet interior by an air baffle and blower
- 5-in. casters each brake to keep cabinet firmly in place
- Polycarbonate door allows clear view of cabinet interior
- Door lifts off to give unimpeded access to cabinet for loading and cleaning
- Magnetic door gaskets form a tight positive seal to keep heat inside cabinet
- Full-length door handle for operator comfort and convenience
- Door opens up to a 270 degree F angle
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 14 A, 1500 W, 6-ft. cord and NEMA 5-20 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 2213⁄16 in. W x 335⁄16 in. D x 66/71⁄6 in. H
- cETLus and NSF Certified
Proofer Cabinet, mobile, full-size, non-insulated, (34) 18" x 26" sheet pan capacity with 1-1/2" OC, mechanical controls, removable bottom mount heat console, thermostat to 180°F, right hinged Lexan lift-off door with full length door handle swings to 270°, magnetic door gaskets, welded aluminum construction, 5" swivel casters with brakes, cETLus, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster E9451-HP34CDN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||34 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|