The Toastmaster 9454-HP34CDN 120 cabinet can be used to hold hot food at the best serving temperature or to proof bread. The cabinet can accommodate as many as three dozen 18-inch by 26-inch sheet pans and twice as many 18-inch by 13-inch pans. Reliable mechanical controls make this holding cabinet easy to operate and include a three-way toggle switch that controls which mode the heater is in, while running lights inform users which has been selected. The entire heating and control console is removable so it can be cleaned and the cabinet can be used without heat.
An aluminum cabinet makes this Toastmaster 9454-HP34CDN 120 lightweight and resistant to damage and corrosion. It is insulated to help maintain precise temperatures and energy efficiency. The unit's shatterproof polycarbonate door is removable for cleaning and to give staff access for loading and unloading the cabinet. The Toastmaster heated proofing cabinet's 5-inch casters each lock so the equipment can be securely parked while it's plugged in.
- Accommodates as many as (34) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pans on 11⁄2-in. increments
- Built with lightweight aluminum construction
- Cabinet is insulated to maintain temperatures
- Heat is distributed evenly through cabinet via blower and air baffle
- 5-in. swivel casters each include brakes to keep cabinet securely parked
- Easy-to-remove magnetic door gaskets keep a tight positive seal
- Rugged, break-resistant polycarbonate door
- Full-length door handle makes cabinet easy to access to all operators
- Door lifts for thorough cleaning and to give unimpeded access to cabinet interior
- 120 V/60 hz/1-ph, 14 A, 6-ft detachable cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 235⁄16 in. W x 337⁄8 in. D x 679⁄16 in. H
- cETLus Listed and NSF Certified
Reliable, Economical Mechanical Controls
- Three way toggle switch for On/Hold/Proof
- Running light indicate which mode is being used
- Heater console is removable for maintenance and to use the cabinet for unheated holding and transport
- 1500 Watt heating element is controlled by a 180 degree F thermostat
Proofer Cabinet, mobile, full-size, insulated, (34) 18" x 26" sheet pan capacity with 1-1/2" OC, mechanical controls, removable bottom mount heat console, thermostat to 180°F, right hinged Lexan lift-off door with full length door handle swings to 270°, magnetic door gaskets, welded aluminum construction, 5" swivel casters with brakes, cETLus, NSF, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 9451-HP34CDN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||34 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|