Temperatures in the Toastmaster 3C80AT72 built-in three-drawer food warmer range from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The operator can monitor the temperature accurately with the thermostat. Its safety zone feature measures the coolest point of the unit to prevent the temperatures from getting too low where bacteria can start to grow. Moist and crisp controls accommodate different products by enabling operators to control the ideal moisture content. Made of aluminized and stainless steel, the Toastmaster 3C80AT72 built-in food warming drawer unit is heavy duty and resistant to corrosion. Additional strength is provided by the welded, reinforced frame.
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Safety zone thermostat measures the coolest point to prevent certain areas from getting too cool or warm
- Moist and crisp controls enable warming a variety of different products
- Food can be placed directly in the drawers or in containers or pans
- Holds (3) 20-in. x 12-in. x 5-in. pans
- 20 bearings per drawer guide opening and support heavy loads
- Positive-action, spring-loaded drawer latches
- Fully insulated on all 6 sides to retain heat
- Aluminized steel interior lining is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Stainless steel exterior facilitates cleanup
- Welded, reinforced frame provides structure
- Can be installed in wood fixtures
- 1220-1600 kW, 5.87-5.88 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 29.19 in. W x 19.53 in. D x 29.18 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
The food warming equipment buyers' guide has in-depth information on drawer warmers and other types of food warming equipment.
Food Warming Drawer Unit, built-in, (3) drawers, (3) 12" x 20" x 5" pan capacity, thermostatic controls, fully insulated, stainless steel exterior finish, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208/240v/60/1ph, 1220/1600 watt, 5.9 amps, field wired
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 3C80AT72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet