The Toastmaster 3B84DT72 two-drawer food warmer has a temperature range from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. A safety zone thermostat is used to measure the coolest area and provide an accurate reading of the temperature. Moisture controls allow different types of products to be stored in the unit. One 20-inch-by-12-inch-by-5-inch pan fits in each of the two drawers. Food can also be placed in the drawers directly or in containers. As the operator opens the drawers in this Toastmaster 3B84DT72 food warming drawer unit, 20 bearings guide them and support the load. Warm air is kept in the unit by the fully insulated sides. Four 4-inch legs elevate the hot components off the countertop.
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Thermostat has a safety zone that measures the coolest point to ensure safe levels
- Drawers can hold food or store it in containers or in (2) 20-in. x 12-in. x 5-in. pans
- 20 bearings guide and support the drawer as it opens
- Positive-action, spring-loaded latches keep the drawer closed
- All 6 sides are insulated to retain warm air
- Aluminized steel interior lining resists corrosion and adds durability
- Stainless steel exterior is heavy duty and simplifies cleanup
- Welded and reinforced frame adds structural strength
- 4-in. legs are adjustable to stabilize on counter
- 850-980 kW, 4.08-4.09 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 29.19 in. W x 19.53 in. D x 29.56 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Take a look at our warming equipment buyers' guide to learn more about drawer warmers.
Food Warming Drawer Unit, free standing, (2) drawers, (2) 12" x 20" x 5" pan capacity, thermostatic controls, fully insulated, stainless steel exterior finish, 4" legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208/240v/60/1ph, 850/980 watts, 4.1 amps, 3 ft. cord, NEMA 6-15P
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 3B84DT72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|