The Toastmaster 3B84AT09 built-in drawer warmer can be used to hold ribs, vegetables, rolls, buns, and a variety of other products at safe serving temperatures. The temperature ranges from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, and the moisture can be controlled. Food can be placed directly into the drawers or in containers and pans. Each drawer is designed to hold one 20-inch-by-12-inch-by-5-inch pan. Bearings are used in the drawers to guide them as they are pulled out and to support the heavy load. All six sides of this Toastmaster 3B84AT09 built-in food warming drawer unit are fully insulated for heat retention. The interior lining is aluminized steel, which provides strength and resists corrosion. Durable for high-volume use, the stainless steel exterior is easy to clean.
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- 2 safety zone thermostats measure the coolest area in the drawer to accurately monitor the temperatures
- Moist and crisp controls suit different types of products
- Food can be placed directly in the drawers or in containers and pans
- Accommodates (2) 20-in. x 12-in. x 5-in. pans
- 20 bearings per drawer guide them and support heavy loads
- Positive-action, spring-loaded latches secure the drawer to retain heat
- Every side is insulated to keep heat inside drawers
- Aluminized steel interior lining provides strength and resists corrosion
- Exterior is stainless steel, withstanding use in high-volume applications
- Welded, reinforced frame is heavy duty to add structure
- Can be installed in wood fixtures
- 900 kW, 7.83 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 29.19 in. W x 19.53 in. D x 21.75 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Take a look at our food warming equipment buyers' guide for more information on drawer warmers.
Food Warming Drawer Unit, built-in, (2) drawers, (2) 12" x 20" x 5" pan capacity, thermostatic controls, fully insulated, stainless steel exterior finish, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 120v/60/1ph, 900 watts, 7.83 amps, field wired
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 3B84AT09 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|