Keeping temperatures between 100 and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, the Toastmaster 3B80AT72 built-in food drawer warmer maintains product serving temperatures with an ideal moisture content. The coolest point in the drawers is measured by the safety zone thermostat, providing an accurate temperature reading. Different types of products can be warmed in the unit since the moisture level can be adjusted. Food can be placed in the Toastmaster 3B80AT72 built-in food warming drawer unit directly or in containers and pans. One 12-inch-by-20-inch pan fits in each drawer. Insulation on all six sides of the unit keeps heat around the product.
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Safety zone thermostat measures the coolest temperature point for an accurate reading
- Moist and crisp controls prevent different types of products from drying out
- Food can be placed directly in the drawers or in containers and pans
- Holds (2) 20-in. x 12-in. x 5-in. pans
- 20 bearings for each drawer guide them and support the loads
- Positive-action, spring-loaded latches keep drawers shut to prevent warm air leaks
- All 6 sides are fully insulated to retain heat
- Aluminized steel interior lining with a stainless steel exterior
- Frame is welded and reinforced to support high-volume use
- Can be installed in wood fixtures
- 900-1200 kW, 4.33 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 29.19 in. W x 19.53 in. D x 21.75 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Unsure if a drawer warmer is right for your application? We cover other types of food warming units in our food warming equipment buyers' guide.
Food Warming Drawer Unit, built-in, (2) drawers, (2) 12" x 20" x 5" pan capacity, thermostatic controls, fully insulated, stainless steel exterior finish, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208/240v/60/1ph, 900/1200 watt, 4.3/4.8 amps, field wired
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 3B80AT72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Food Warmers|