The Toastmaster 3B20AT72 built-in insulated food drawer warmer keeps food at safe temperatures until it is ready to be served. It operates from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit and has a moisture control system, making it perfect for vegetables, baked potatoes, ribs, and other popular dishes. The temperature of the coolest point is measured by the safety zone thermostat, preventing bacteria growth if the level drops too low.
There are two drawers in this Toastmaster 3B20AT72 built-in food warming unit, and each one holds a 16-inch-by-16-inch-by-5-inch pan. Food can also be placed in the drawers directly or in containers. As the operator opens a drawer, it is guided by bearings that support the heavy load. Spring-loaded latches ensure the drawers are shut properly to prevent warm air from leaking out. Insulation on all six sides also keeps heat in the drawers. Its aluminized steel interior lining adds durability that is enhanced by the stainless steel exterior.
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Safety zone thermostat accurately indicates the temperature of the coolest point to simplify temperature checks
- Moist and crisp controls warm different types of products without drying them out
- Food can be placed in the drawer directly or in containers and pans
- Accommodates (2) 16-in. x 16-in. x 5-in. pans
- Each drawer has 20 bearings that guide and support loads
- Positive-action, spring-loaded latches ensure drawers are securely shut
- Aluminized steel interior lining withstands heavy use
- Stainless steel exterior resists rust and adds strength
- Fully insulated on all 6 sides to retain heat
- Welded, reinforced frame supports the structure
- Can be installed in wood fixtures
- 900-1200 kW, 4.33-4.58 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 23.19 in. W x 23 in. D x 22.75 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
In-depth information on drawer warmers and other food warming units is in the food warming equipment buyers' guide.
Food Warming Drawer Unit, built-in, (2) drawers, (2) 16" x 16" x 5" pan capacity, thermostatic controls, fully insulated, stainless steel exterior finish, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208/240v/60/1ph, 900/1200 watt, 4.3/4.8 amps, field wired
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 3B20AT72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|
|Product Type||Food Warmers|