The Toastmaster 3A81DT72 food warming drawer keeps food at temperatures from 100 to 200 degrees Fahrenheit, keeping food safe and preserving the moisture content with moist and crisp controls. By measuring the coolest point of the drawer, the safety zone thermostat prevents temperatures from getting too high or low. This unit is fully insulated with an aluminized steel interior lining and has a heavy-duty stainless steel exterior that cleans quickly. This Toastmaster 3A81DT72 food warming drawer unit is elevated off the counter by 4-inch adjustable legs.
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Thermostat has a safety zone feature that ensures the coolest point of the drawer is safe
- Drawer can hold food directly or in a 20-in. x 12-in. x 5-in. pan or container
- 20 bearings support heavy loads and guide the drawer when opening
- Third-member drawer rail supports smooth opening and closing
- Positive-action, spring-loaded latch secures the drawer when it is closed
- All 6 sides are fully insulated to restrict heat to the drawer
- Aluminized steel interior lining with a stainless steel exterior
- Welded and reinforced frame enhances structural strength
- 4-in. legs adjust to level on most countertops
- 410 kW, 1.97 A
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 29.19 in. W x 20.37 in. D x 11 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Visit our warming equipment buyers' guide to read more about drawer warmers, holding cabinets, and other food warming units.
Food Warming Drawer Unit, free standing, (1) drawer, (1) 12" x 20" x 5" pan capacity, thermostatic controls, fully insulated, stainless steel exterior finish, 4" legs, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 208/240v/60/1ph, 425/480 watts, 2.0 amps, 3 ft. cord, NEMA 6-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 3A81DT72 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|