The Toastmaster 3A20AT09 built-in insulated warming drawer holds food at safe temperatures with proper moisture content and is ideal for items like baked potatoes, vegetables, rolls, buns, ribs, and more. The thermometer provides an accurate temperature readout, and with the safety zone feature, staff can identify the coolest point of the drawer. This enables employees to perform temperature checks so food stays above levels that could grow bacteria and below temperatures that dry product out.
Food can be placed in the drawer in a container or on a 16-inch-by-16-inch-by-5-inch pan. The drawer opens and closes smoothly and has 20 bearings that support weight and guide the drawer. The interior lining is aluminized steel, while the exterior is made of stainless steel. Welding reinforces the frame and strengthens the unit. This Toastmaster 3A20AT09 food warming drawer unit can be built into existing cabinets, including wood fixtures.
- Keeps food at an ideal serving temperature after it is cooked
- Temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Thermometer provides an accurate temperature readout
- Thermostat’s safety zone tracks the coolest point of the drawer to ensure food is at a safe level
- Moist and crisp controls adapt to different types of food
- Food can be placed in the drawer directly or in a container
- Accepts (1) 16-in. x 16-in. x 5-in. pan
- Third-member drawer rail slides smoothly
- 20 bearings provide load support and guide the drawer
- Positive-action, spring-loaded latch secures the drawer
- Aluminized steel interior lining resists corrosion
- Stainless steel exterior can withstand high-volume use
- Fully insulated on all 6 sides to retain warmth
- Welded, reinforced frame adds structural stability
- Can be installed in wood fixtures
- Integrated trim
- 450 kW, 3.91 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 23.06 in. W x 23 in. D x 12.13 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Read more about drawer warmers and other warming units in our food warming equipment buyers' guide.
Food Warming Drawer Unit, built-in, (1) drawer, (1) 16" x 16" x 5" pan capacity, thermostatic controls, fully insulated, stainless steel exterior finish, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, 120v/60/1ph, 450 watts, 3.9 amps, field wired
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Toastmaster 3A20AT09 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Limited On-site Parts & Labor (U.S. & Canada)|