The eQuipped VUBD1 draft beer system is perfect for your bar or catering service. A single tap tower on the top of the unit has a stainless steel drip tray to collect messes. The unit holds one half-barrel keg, (30) 6-packs of 12-ounce cans, or (42) 6-packs of 12-ounce bottles. Cold air is circulated through the 3-inch-in-diameter, insulated, stainless steel beer columns to reduce foaming and keep each drop of beer consistently cold. Your drinks will stay chilled within a temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit that is maintained by R134A refrigerant.
The black vinyl front and sides and an aluminum back make the entire unit durable for commercial use. The countertop is made from stainless steel, making it easy to clean. The interior is also made from stainless steel, a material that makes the equipment perfect for heavy-duty use. Cold air stays in the eQuipped VUBD1 draft beer system since the entire cabinet is insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane. To help prevent unauthorized access, the black-vinyl door with a 12-inch-long handle comes with a lock.
- 1 tap tower on the top of the unit has a stainless steel drip tray
- 1 half-barrel keg capacity
- Included shelf allows the equipment to accommodate (30) 6-packs of 12-oz. cans or (42) 6-packs of 12-oz. bottles instead of a beer keg
- R-134A refrigerant helps maintain cool temperatures
- 33-38 degrees F temperature range
- Condensing unit easily slides out for cleaning from behind the front grill
- 3-in.-dia., stainless steel, insulated beer columns help reduce foaming since cold air is pumped in them
- 2 heavy-duty, PVC-coated wire shelves are on an aluminum shelf support system that makes them adjustable in 1⁄2-in. increments
- Interior lights cabinet contents highly visible
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 178 W, 1.7 A, 1⁄6 HP, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 231⁄2 in. W x 30 in. D x 183⁄4 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- Black vinyl front and sides with aluminum back make the unit durable
- Countertop is stainless steel
- Stainless steel interior is easy to clean
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air
- Laminated black vinyl exterior with steel liner on the door
- 12-in. recessed handle makes opening the door easier
- Locks on the door prevents unauthorized access
Draft Beer Cooler/Dispenser, 23-1/2"W x 30"D, 6.5 cu. ft., side mounted compressor, (1) hinged door with recessed handles, (1) stainless steel tap tower with stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel countertop, (2) adjustable plastic coated wire shelves, holds (1) half barrel keg, (30) 6-packs/12 oz. cans or (42) 6-packs/12 oz. bottles, stainless steel interior, laminated black vinyl front and sides, (4) 6" locking casters, 115v/60/1-ph, 178 watts, 1.7 amps, 1/6 HP compressor, 7' cord & NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped VUBD1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||1|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor; 5-yr. Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||23 - 50 in|