The eQuipped VSS260 salad and sandwich prep table is constructed from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The entire cabinet is fully-insulated with polyurethane that is foamed in place. Two doors on the base of the unit have a stainless steel exterior and an aluminum interior liner. The self-closing door has a microswitch that turns the evaporator fans off when the door is opened to save energy and help retain cold air. Gaskets on the door keep cold air from escaping and are easily removable for cleaning and replacing.
The base of the eQuipped VSS260 salad and sandwich prep table has two sections, each of which with a shelf that can hold as much as 90 pounds. A stainless steel racking system makes adjusting the shelves simple. Your toppings, condiments, meats, and cheeses are stored in the pan rail area with a hinged, insulated lid to retain cold air. For organization and convenience, toppings sit in 16 included 1⁄6-size pans. With the evaporator fans evenly distributing cold air, your products stay cool with a temperature range of 32 to 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2 shelves made from plastic-coated steel hold as much as 90 lbs. each
- Adjusting shelves is simple with the racking system made from stainless steel
- Food in the pan rail stays cold thanks to the hinged, insulated lid
- 3⁄4-in.-thick polyethylene cutting board
- 16 clear 1⁄6-size pans included
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulates the cabinet so products stay cold
- Stainless steel exterior and interior are durable and corrosion resistant
- Cool temperatures are maintained since the cabinet uses R-134A refrigerant
- 32-41 degrees F temperature range
- Even cooling throughout the cabinet achieved by low-velocity, high volume airflow from the evaporator fan
- Temperatures are displayed digitally for easy monitoring
- Temperature controller regulates automatic defrost schedule
- 4 included 6-in. casters, 2 locking and 2 non-locking
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄3 HP, 8.3 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 60 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- 2 self-closing doors have stainless steel exteriors with aluminum interior liners
- Evaporator fan shuts off when the door opens to help save energy
- Recessed handle on the door makes opening it easier and helps prevent injuries
- Gaskets on the door are removable for cleaning and replacing
Salad/Sandwich Refrigerated Prep Table, 60" wide two-section, 15.0 cu. ft., rear mounted self-contained refrigeration, (2) doors with recessed handles, insulated hinged lid, digital temperature controller with LED display, automatic defrosting, (2) plastic coated wire shelves, 3/4" thick removable polyethylene cutting board, removable door gasket, includes (16) 1/6 pans, 430 stainless steel exterior, 304 stainless steel interior, (4) 6" casters, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.3 amps, 1/3 HP, 7' cord & NEMA 5-15P, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped VSS260 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor; 5-yr. Compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|