The eQuipped VF23 reach-in freezer has a stainless steel exterior and interior for heavy-duty use. The entire unit is foamed-in-place with polyurethane insulation to retain cold air. The temperature ranges from -7 to 0 degrees Fahrenheit and is maintained by the use of R-404A refrigerant. The condensing unit is mounted on the bottom of the unit for maintenance convenience. An LED temperature controller shows the temperatures of the cabinet on a digital display, and that controller also starts the automatic defrost system to keep the equipment running smoothly.
A stainless steel racking system makes adjusting the three interior shelves easier. Each plastic-coated steel shelf can hold up to 110 pounds. Interior lights are activated by the door switch so you can easily see inside the cabinet. The freezer's single door has a stainless steel exterior and an aluminum liner, making it heavy-duty for commercial use. When the door is opened, the evaporator fan shuts off to help prevent warm ambient air from being drawn into the equipment, thus conserving energy and keeping products safely chilled. This door on the eQuipped VF23 reach-in freezer is field reversible for your convenience.
- LED temperature controller shows cabinet temperatures on a digital display
- Automatic defrost system is started by the temperature controller
- 3 plastic-coated steel shelves each hold 110 lbs.
- Stainless steel racking system makes adjusting shelves easier
- Incandescent interior lights are activated by the door switch
- (4) 6-in. casters make the freezer mobile; 2 are fitted with locks
- Stainless steel exterior and interior are heavy-duty for commercial use
- Cold air stays inside the cabinet since it is fully insulated with foamed-in-place polyurethane
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 8.3 A, 7-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 29 in. W x 32 in. D x 821⁄2 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed; Energy Star certified
- Stainless steel exterior with aluminum liner on the inside
- Positive and self-closing for convenience and energy efficiency
- Evaporator fans shut off when the door is opened to prevent warm air from being drawn in
- Handle is recessed, making opening and closing the door easier
- Locks to prevent unauthorized access
- Field reversible hinges allow door to be setup to match your workflow
- Uses R-404A refrigerant to maintain cold temperatures
- -7 to 0 degrees F temperature range
- Condensing unit is mounted on the bottom to allow for more storage space on top
- Unit is easier to reach and slides out for simple maintenance
- Evaporator fans run with low-velocity and high-volume air flow
Freezer, reach-in, 29" wide one-section, 23.0 cu. ft., bottom mounted self-contained refrigeration with slide out, (3) removable plastic coated wire shelves, front digital temperature controller with LED display, automatic defrosting, self-closing doors with recessed handle, removable door gasket, 304 stainless steel interior, 430 stainless steel exterior, (4) 6" casters, 115v/60/1-ph, 8.3 amps, 1/2 HP, 7' cord & NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped VF23 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mount|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||1-yr. Parts & Labor; 5-yr. Compressor|