The eQuipped SL512 manual meat slicer is constructed from anodized aluminum for durability, and it is easy to clean. The compact design of this unit makes the slicer perfect for cafes, delis, grocery stores, and more. With the stainless steel blade, cutting through meats and vegetables is simple. To ensure your blades stay sharpened, there is a built-in sharpener mounted on the top of the unit that comes with grinding stones. Ensuring your safety, there is a permanent ring guard around the blades.
You can easily adjust the thickness of your slices with a knob all the way up to 1⁄2-inch thick. The on/off buttons are enclosed to help keep moisture out. The electrical components of the eQuipped SL512 manual meat slicer are encased to keep food and other debris out so your machine runs smoothly. Rubber feet on the bottom of the slicer keep it from sliding across the countertop.
- Ideal for slicing vegetables and meats (not recommended for cheese)
- Compact design makes it perfect for delis, cafes, grocery stores, and more
- Anodized aluminum construction is durable and easy to clean
- Carriage removes for easy cleaning
- Belt-driven motor provides a smooth, effortless cut
- Stainless steel blade is easy to sharpen
- Knob adjusts cut thickness up to 1⁄2-in. thick
- On/off buttons are enclosed to keep moisture out
- Electrical components are away from food and other debris
- 12-in. blade diameter
- 110 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 231⁄2 in. W x 191⁄4 in. D x 18 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
- Built-in sharpener ensures the blade is kept sharp
- Permanent ring guard around the blade for safety
- Top-mounted sharpener comes with grinding stones
- Rubber feet on the bottom keep the slicer from slipping
- Lubricated carriage ball bearings make operation quiet
Meat Slicer, manual, 12" diameter knife, angle/gravity feed, medium duty, top-mounted metal sharpener with (2) grinding stones, belt driven, stainless steel blade, removable ball-bearing carriage, permanently attached ring guard, anodized aluminum, non-slip rubber feet, 110v/60/1-ph, 1/2 HP, NEMA 5-15P, ETL, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped SL512 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|