The eQuipped HP636 gas hot plate has six cast-iron burners that are each controlled with its own gas valve and pilot light. The unit uses natural gas, but it can be converted to LPG in the field with the included tips. The stainless steel construction of the hot plate makes it durable and easy to keep clean. When you have finished cooking for the day, cleaning up is easier than ever with the stainless steel drip tray that collects grease and debris. The eQuipped HP636 gas hot plate has adjustable legs that lift it off of the countertop.
- Heated by natural gas
- Can convert to LPG in the field with included tips
- 6 cast-iron burners produce 25,000 BTU each
- Individual gas valves and a pilot light for each burner
- Stainless steel construction makes the unit durable and easy to keep clean
- Stainless steel drip tray makes cleaning up grease and debris simple
- 4-5 in. legs are adjustable
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet on the rear
- 150,000 BTU total heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 30 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Hot Plate, countertop, 36" wide, (6) manual cast iron burner controls, (2) stainless steel drip trays, stainless steel front and sides, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 150,000 BTU, 3/4” rear NPT, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped HP636 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|