The eQuipped HP424 gas hot plate has four cast-iron burners that produce 25,000 BTU each per hour. Each burner has an individual gas valve and a pilot light so you do not waste gas supply or energy if you do not use every burner at once. This unit is heated by natural gas, but the tips to do a field conversion to LPG are included. The stainless steel construction makes the hot plate durable and easy to keep clean. The 4 to 5 inch adjustable legs lift the eQuipped HP424 gas hot plate off of the countertop to prevent damage to that surface. Cleanup is a breeze with the stainless steel drip tray that collects grease and debris.
- Heated by natural gas
- Tips included for field conversion to LPG
- Stainless steel construction makes the unit durable and easy to keep clean
- 4-5 in. legs are adjustable
- 4 cast-iron burners produce 25,000 BTU each
- Individual gas valves and a pilot light for each burner
- Stainless steel drip tray makes cleaning up grease and debris simple
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet on the rear
- 100,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 30 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Hot Plate, countertop, 24" wide, (4) manual cast iron burner controls, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 100,000 BTU, 3/4” rear NPT, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
eQuipped HP424 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited|
|Specialty Options||Conversion Kit|