The eQuipped HP212 gas hot plate is made from stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The stainless steel drip tray makes cleaning up much simpler since it catches grease and debris during the cooking process. The 4- to 5-inch legs lift the unit off of the countertop to protect the surface underneath. Two cast-iron burners heat the griddle top and are evenly spread out for even heating. Each burner uses its own gas valve and pilot light that is heated by natural gas. If you want to use LPG instead, tips are included for a field conversion. The eQuipped HP212 gas hot plate has a 3⁄4-inch NPT gas inlet on the back.
- Heated by natural gas
- 2 cast-iron burners are evenly spread out for uniform heat distribution
- Individual gas valves and a pilot light for each burner
- Stainless steel construction make unit durable and easy to keep clean
- Cleaning up grease and debris is simple with the stainless steel drip tray
- 4-5 in. legs are adjustable
- 3⁄4-in. NPT gas inlet on the rear
- Tips included for field conversion to LPG
- 50,000 BTU total heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 30 in. D x 131⁄2 in. H
- ETL-Sanitation and cETLus listed
Hot Plate, countertop, 12" wide, (2) manual burner cast iron burners, stainless steel drip tray, stainless steel front and sides, adjustable legs, includes tips for field conversion to LPG, 50,000 BTU, 3/4” rear NPT, cETLus, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped HP212 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet