The eQuipped HDS-100 hot dog and bun steamer can hold up to 100 standard sized hot dogs and 36 to 48 buns. With a water pan that can hold 6 quarts of water, you can steam hot dogs all day. A front valve drain makes refilling and dumping the water simple. The hot dogs and buns are separated into different compartments so you can steam them at different temperatures. Hot dogs cook in about 20 minutes with the heating system. The temperature ranges from 80 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit on the eQuipped HDS-100 hot dog and bun steamer.
- Stainless steel body and lids are durable
- Tempered front and rear glass allows you to easily see product
- 100 standard size hot dog capacity
- 36-48 bun capacity
- 6-qt. water pan capacity
- Thermostat is adjustable
- Loads from the top for easy access
- Front valve drain makes refilling and dumping water easy
- Hot dog and bun compartments are separate so you can control the steam level on either side
- Heating system cooks hot dogs in 20 min.
- 80-185 degrees F temperature range
- Graphics on both sides help increase impulse sales
- Bakelite knobs on the top of the lids stay cool to the touch to help prevent injuries
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1200 W, 10 A, 4-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 181⁄4 in. W x 141⁄2 in. D x 15 in. H
- CE listed
Hot Dog & Bun Steamer, 18-1/4" x 14-1/2" x 15"H, side by side, holds 100 hot dogs (6" x 12"D x 8"H) with separate bun compartment with humidity control (11"W x 12"D x 8"), holds 36-48 buns, adjustable thermostat (80°F - 185°F), 20 minute cooking time, top loading, 6 qt. capacity water pan, front valve drain, stainless steel body & lids with tempered glass front & back, 120v/60/1-ph, 1200 watts, 10 amps, 4' cord, NEMA 5-15P, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
eQuipped HDS-100 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Hot Dogs)||100|
|Type||Hot Dog Steamer|